Thursday, February 21, 2013

Flat Memory Wire, Katiedids findings & Hemp Jewelry!

Get ready, party people! Wyatt White and I are going to be on JTV's Jewel School this Sunday and Monday, 10-noon EST with some great new collections from Beadalon. This pic shows some of the samples I'll be bringing to show cool things you can make with Katiedids™ scallop channel findings.

I'm ready for summer! Here are some colorful knotted jewelry designs using a new hemp jewelry kit from Beadalon for JTV. The kit includes my book, It's Knot Hard: Hemp Jewelry and enough cord to make a lot of jewelry. I made some fun new jewelry using natural-colored hemp, too. You'll have to tune in on Sunday or Monday to see!

Here's one of my new favorite things: Beadalon flat memory wire. It has all of the same benefits of regular memory wire but it's perfect for wire wrapping! You can use 24-gauge Artistic Wire to wrap beads onto the surface of the wire.

No comments: