Thursday, July 12, 2007

Live from Beads, Baubles & Jewels

I'm back in Cleveland to tape the 7th season of Beads, Baubles & Jewels, the public television show (that explains my blogging absence for the last little while!). I had a ton of stuff to prepare for the taping so it feels really good to finally be here!

I'll write another post about who is here and what cool projects they're doing, but in the meantime, here are some fun little tidbits about some of the people who are involved with the show.

If there was a commentary on the DVD, it would include secrets like these...Kristal Wick (of Sassy Silkies fame) used to be the "girl sanger" in a country music band; Billy the set director has a secret addiction to "E" tv; Katina Forté (the show host) has a new beagle puppy; guest Linda Peterson is an expert butcher (really!); Kathie Stull (the producer) LOVES fritos. That's it for now! Stay tuned for photos and more...

Oops! I almost forgot to write about my own secret: yesterday I accidentally turned up to the studio wearing flip flops! Everyone got a big kick out of my laid back approach. The truth is, I wore my comfy shoes to breakfast and forgot to change before leaving my hotel. I have to admit, it sure was a nice change from my professional (a.k.a not so comfortable) footwear.

No comments: